Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random June Pictures

Uncle Doug and Aunt Jerico gave these shirts to Braden and Kyden for there birthdays! Thanks guys! Doesn't Braden look like such a nice big brother?! Sometimes he is, but I think he has realized that this baby is not leaving! He gets a bit jealous sometimes and tells "the baby" to "MOOSE" which means move. He is so funny sometimes. He found Kyden's moles (A.K.A. boobies) the other day. He always points at my mole on my neck and Jason's on his face so when he saw Kyden's little boobies, he thought they looked like moles! Braden fell asleep while eating crackers the other day at 5 o'clock! Not exactly what I wanted him to do! He fought taking a nap so I figured he would go to bed a bit early, but not this early! I had a hard time waking him up, but I had to or he wouldn't sleep at night!
Jason, Braden, and Kyden all matching and it wasn't even planned! Aren't all my boys cute!
First smiles!! Kyden is smiling and cooing now! It is so fun, but I can't believe how fast he is growing up! My baby won't be a baby anymore before I know it!
Taking a LITTLE spin on Grandpa's motorbike! He loves his Grandpa (Grandpa's and Grandma's too)!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Adorable! Your blog is so cute! Your family is just the cutest! I think I am getting addicted to blogging! :) I really should be studying for my zone test today, but nope, I am blogging!

Brittany Mecham said...

such cute pictures!! I love the "moose" thing i can totally picture it. they are such cute boys. I get so frusterated at jack if he fights his nap because he does the same thing like falling asleep as soon as we get into the car or at five at night. I also wake him up because i'm not having him miss his nap (my personal time) and then still not go to bed early. sorry that probably doesn't make sense, anyway i can relate. we miss you guys and hope you are doing well. tell your family hi!

Brandon and Emily said...

Your boys sure are cute!!! Braden looks like a good big brother. He's a funny kid to be around. You guys have a cute family. Its fun to see you guys whenever we get the chance