Wednesday, June 25, 2008

He's staying FOREVER!!

Yah, I think that's what Braden is now thinking--HE'S STAYING FOREVER! Braden was clingy before Kyden was born and then was perfect for the first month and now he's clingy again. He won't even go with either Grandparent without us. He'll grow out of it eventually and not want anything to do with mom and dad someday so I guess I better enjoy it while it lasts! So, I think Braden finally realized that Kyden is not going "HOME". This is his home. We are his family. Last week, Braden bit Kyden's finger and then decided to bite his head the next day--well scraped his head with his tooth. Cool huh! That's what the picture is--the bite on his head! Wow, the joys of parenthood! Stressful, but worth it in the end! I love it! (So, I'm lazy so that's why some of my pictures on turned sideways still. Oh well! Ya do what you can!)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is what I have to look forward to? Poor Kyden Don't worry you'll be able to beat him up someday. Sorry Candi, you go through it all and tell me how to deal with it when I'm going thru it. Cute pictures.

The Corbetts said...

Sorry It's amanda not James

Cass said...

YIKES!! I'm hoping it's a boy thing!! 'Cause that does not look like fun!