Friday, October 24, 2008
Braden riding in the tractor with Ray while they load a truck!Lunch break! Cute kid!Farmer boys! Both in overalls--which Jason thought was dumb, but I thought was cute! I wanted to get a picture of them in the field but it was really windy that day so we got one in Grandma's car instead!!Braden didn't want to take a picture. Can you tell?
Braden, you little sneaky thing! He found a chocolate bar, unwrapped the whole thing, and came into my room with the biggest mischeivious face on I've ever seen! It was so cute though! I couldn't help but laugh (let him eat some of it right before dinner)!
Kyden in his stroller at the airport. He really was a good boy the whole time. I have been blessed with 2 really wonderful boys! Yes, we have our days, but we love them!!
Kyden eating peas for the first time and he really didn't like them! I have to confess, I have been a slacker the 2nd time around with solid food! It just seems like more of a hassle, but we are finally getting that solid food in and Kyden loves it (usually)!
1Braden asleep with Madi's birthday party invite in his hand! He was so excited for the party and it was fun! Thanks for the great party guys!
Sleepy boys! They both made it to our bed early one morning and when I got out of bed, this is how they were! Cute huh! And I have to mention that Braden is sleeping so much better at night! I love it! Kyden on the other hand is still a handfull!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Okay. So, I never actually get around to doing these tag things, but I figured I could whip this one out pretty quick. Tag...Cassie, Amanda, Ashley, and whoever would like to take the time to so this crazy little thing!!
1. Where is your cell phone? on the bed next to me
2. Where is your significant other? mowing the lawn (his parents)
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? so sweet
5. Your father? fun
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? didn't have one
8. Your dream/goal? live in a house--not an apartment!
9. The room you’re in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? well when I find the time--reading, scrapbooking...
11. Your fear? MICE!! YUCKY!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? in a house with a fenced in yard
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? sad
15. One of your wish-list items? oh man, too many to list but guess I'll list a few--bigger car, house, Kangen water purifier...
16. Where you grew up? Idaho
17. The last thing you did? ordered pi ctures on walmart.com
18. What are you wearing? capris
19. Your TV? on the channel 8 news
20. Your pet? don't have one--well Braden now has a hermit crab but is that really a pet???
21. Your computer? great but confusing--sometimes I wish my husband was a computer NERD!!
22. Your mood? Fine
23. Missing someone? Jason
24. Your car? honda
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Ross's
27. Your summer? fun, but went by tooooo fast
28. Love someone? of course, my husband and boys
29. Your favorite color? blue, green, pink...do I have to pick one
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? who know's