Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One Word Tag

Okay. So, I never actually get around to doing these tag things, but I figured I could whip this one out pretty quick. Tag...Cassie, Amanda, Ashley, and whoever would like to take the time to so this crazy little thing!!

1. Where is your cell phone? on the bed next to me
2. Where is your significant other? mowing the lawn (his parents)
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? so sweet
5. Your father? fun
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? didn't have one
8. Your dream/goal? live in a house--not an apartment!
9. The room you’re in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? well when I find the time--reading, scrapbooking...
11. Your fear? MICE!! YUCKY!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? in a house with a fenced in yard
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? sad
15. One of your wish-list items? oh man, too many to list but guess I'll list a few--bigger car, house, Kangen water purifier...
16. Where you grew up? Idaho
17. The last thing you did? ordered pi ctures on walmart.com
18. What are you wearing? capris
19. Your TV? on the channel 8 news
20. Your pet? don't have one--well Braden now has a hermit crab but is that really a pet???

21. Your computer? great but confusing--sometimes I wish my husband was a computer NERD!!
22. Your mood? Fine
23. Missing someone? Jason
24. Your car? honda
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Ross's
27. Your summer? fun, but went by tooooo fast
28. Love someone? of course, my husband and boys
29. Your favorite color? blue, green, pink...do I have to pick one
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? who know's

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Yep! We will see you guys tomorrow! I'm excited! Have a great day! And you and I both have very similar wish lists!

Odelsa said...

I love this, I'll have to do this one sometime! Hey, I do miss you so please come by whenever!

The Corbetts said...

To Jason, From James, Titans are a fluke, They are going to lose.

Cass said...

I like the Candi update, except I thought you were suppose to use only a one word answer. LOL

Peterson Family said...

Yah, I know Cass! I just couldn't stop at one word! I guess I talk too much!