Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Solstice Party

Cassie threw a Summer Solstice (I really don't know how to spell that word and I am too lazy to look it up so this is how you get it!) Party--it was last minute, but it sure was fun! Thanks Cass! The kids loved playing together! They only got into a couple fights! Mady and Braden cheesing it on the swings!
Cassie, Ashley holding Kyden, and Amanda. Our favorite part of getting together--chatting! That's the reason we get together--to keep us sane! Sand and water! The kids loved it, but it sure makes a mess...but whatever keeps them occupied we love!


Oooh laa laa! Mady making the moves on Braden! What a cutie! Playing DDR. Braden thought he was so good! We had chocolate moulton cake that Cassie slaved over. It was delicious! Thanks for being such a great hostess, Cass! You spoil us!


2 comments:

Cass said...

I love the pictures of Madi making eyes at Braden. I didn't slave over the cake I some how got all the husbands to slave. It was so much fun. We'll have to do it again sometime!

Cass said...

P.S. The picture of the moms is pretty funny. I'm making a face and Amanda and Ashley are in mid sentence!