Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Uncle Jesse's Farewell

We went to Provo Wednesday, June 18th to see Uncle Jesse go into the MTC. He is going to serve in Korea. We are so excited for him! But all of you who have been so lucky to go to the MTC know how fun it is! What killed me was seeing Jesse hug his parents and Jason! Jason just loves Jesse and will really miss him (especially on the golf course), but we know that Jesse will be a wonderful missionary and will be home before we know it! We also celebrated our 4th year wedding anniversary that same day! Wow, what a great 4 years! We have had our good times and our bad, but we have grown so close and I'm sure we will just grow closer as the years go by! I wouldn't trade the last 4 years for anything! Jason, you are the best! And we love being parents! Somedays it is pretty tough, but the joy our 2 boys bring into our lives is worth it! I just don't want them to grow up! It is a terrible world out there!



1 comment:

Dot said...

Thanks for bringing tears to my eyes. I know too well those feeling that morning. Jesse did look so handsome. Thanks for sharing these pictures.