Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's Day

Jason has been in Arizona all week so with father's day approaching, it makes me appreciate him even more! Thank goodness for husbands! He does so much for us! We missed him a ton and it will be nice to have him home again! I would not want to raise my children without him! I really don't know how single parents do it. It just seemed a bit weird to have him gone--we've never been apart for that long. And Braden missed his dad but luckily we live by both of our parents so they could take our minds off missing him. We love our dad! Thanks for all you do for us! You are the best!

3 comments:

Brittany Mecham said...

hey candi, my e-mail is talk2brit@hotmail.com i'd love to hear from you! or call me, i'm sure you can get that from my mom or sis. i probably shouldn't send that over the internet. talk to you soon!

Cass said...

Nice tribute to your husband. I thought about doing the same, but I didn't get to it. I love that you are starting to blog more and more.

The Corbetts said...

Yes husbands are great and we need them, they need us more of coarse though.