Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Trip to Logan

We went to Logan last week for my cousins mission welcome home. It was a lot of fun! Braden rode with Grandpa and Grandma Searle because they have a DVD player in there suburban and he loves to wear the huge ear phones, as you can see in the picture. He fell asleep and I just thought this picture was a riot! He is such a goofy child!! This was Kyden's first night away from home and he was just fine which made me happy!




Jason's going to kill me when he finds out I put this picture on here but oh well! You would think he was the one up all night with the baby--okay not all night! I do get some sleep!

3 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Looks like two kids is HARD on Jason. Good thing there are golf courses around to help boost his energy! As a good friend, I'm always here if you need some competition on the course.

Cass said...

Looks like a fun trip. I'm glad Kyden was good. I love the picture of Braden asleep with the headphones. He's a funny kid!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Jo! I was yesterday right. I was thinking of you! I hope you had a great day!