Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Shelley High Graduation

My brother, Ray, and cousin, Sydney, graduated from high school and seminary last week. Congrats!! We can't believe they are that old already! Feels like we were just there graduating ourselves. Braden and Kyden went with us and they were great! I took the two boys to JC Penny's to get there pictures taken the same day and Braden did not cooperate at all! He just cried and cried and cried! It was kind of frustrating because I made the appointment, got them ready, got them to the studio ON TIME and then Braden wouldn't cooperate! I'm sure some of you mom's have experienced this! No fun! At least I got some good pictures of Kyden! So, I downloaded the wrong picture and this may sound stupid, but I can't get it deleted now so the picture of Kyden at the bottom is kind of random, but isn't he handsome!!




2 comments:

Cass said...

It makes me feel old to see these kiddos graduating!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow I can't believe that RAY is that old. It was just yesterday that he was in kindergarden. Crazy how time flys by. It so good to see your little family. Wow two boys! You are giong to have your hands full. Good thing you have lots of help near by.
Love ya!