Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hiking

A couple weekends ago, we went to Manti to my cousins wedding--well the weekend actually doubled as wedding/reunion. It keeps getting harder and harder for my extended family to get together so the weekend was packed with fun! Kyden riding on the cart in the hotel.
Grandpa Searle and the boys waiting to go to the wedding. We love grandpa's!
Handsome boys!
Staying occupied in the car for the many car rides that weekend.


Saturday after the wedding, we hiked Timpanogas (anyone know how to spell that cause I sure don't). It was a bit harder than we thought since none of us are exatly in the greatest shape to be hiking! It was a ton of fun though! Kyden liked being carried, but didn't really like the cave because he wanted down to walk around and touch everything. It was kind of a long tour through the cave for him. Braden was a trooper though. He hiked all the way to the top by himself (3 miles total) and only got carried for part of the way down!
Pretty tired dude!

Inside the cave although you really can't see anything-oh well, you can see us anyway!

3 comments:

Odelsa said...

Caves freak me out but I'm sure the hike was fun! You guys look great in the picture together and your boys...well you know they are adorable!

The Carters said...

I've heard that hike is pretty fun...I need to convince Brett to take us down there. I love that picture of Braden with his headphones on!

Cass said...

That is the cutest picture of Kyden on the luggage cart! What cute boys. Way to go on you hike. I've heard it isn't the easiest hike.