Friday, June 5, 2009

College days...

Two of my most favorite roommates from college were in town so we were able to get together for lunch. I love these girls--Annie and Claire! I saw Claire last year, but it's been 5 or so years since I saw Annie (and we live in the same state)! It was so fun catching up! It seemed like no time had passed since we were roomies (besides the fact that I had to bring Kyden). We also went to visit an old FHE brother, Destin, that they had stayed pretty close with. It was fun playing catch up! Glad we were able to get together!
On my way to meet them, I looked back and found Kyden like this! Mr. Cool J!
It was Mother's weekend at school so tradition is we all go to dinner with the family! Dad ended up being sick with the flu which we felt bad about, but we went anyway. Sorry Dad! Bec and Braden waiting to get into dinner.
After dinner--Braden and one of his favorite uncles, Ray (his favorite depends on which uncle he's with I guess)! He loves riding on the tractor (GREEN of course) with his uncle Ray! Thanks for putting up with him Ray!
Kyden loves being rolled around on this chair by Uncle Eric! He was just a laughing!
Our knight in shining armor! Pretty cool huh!
The potty chain--until no more diaper! I'll keep you posted on how that goes! I'm not loving the whole potty training thing especially when the boy has absolutely no interest and doesn't even care if he wets his pants! Thanks for the chain idea though Cass!
Grandpa P and Braden "swimming" in the hot tub! Do any of you remember when you could actually swim in a hot tub? Fun, fun, fun! Now we can barely move around in it!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

you guys look like you are always having so much fun! I saw Jason at Desert Book last week while I was visiting my Mom for the week. I had to go buy some Cinnabuns, yum :) Hey, so last week my Mom wanted me to go get a body scan, and the guess who did it, Destin Thayne. Small world huh :)