Friday, June 5, 2009

Hard at work

I do book work for my Dad that I love at least once or twice a week and I usually GET to take the boys to work with me which can be hard to handle some days! They don't always stay out of trouble! Here's a picture of them on the stairs going down to my dad's office. Bulleted ListAnd here's what they keep themselves busy with--building forts and steal all of Grandpa's pens.
Cry, cry, and cry!! Kyden is smiling behind his binkie in this picture, but he is not always so happy! (I have no idea why this picture turned because it wasn't like this when I was downloading it.--oh well)! This is my makeshift bed for him that he stayed in for a second or 2!
And THIS is what they do when I'm not paying attention! Braden drew this and it was so hard to get mad at him because he was so proud of his artwork--banana on the right and a field with dots, lines, and square. The bad thing about this is that Braden taught Kyden how to draw on the walls so he drew on Grandma's walls later that week with a pen! Boys and mischief!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta love little boys! So cute.

Carlson Clan said...

Isn't it amazing the messes they can make when you take just a few minutes for yourself or to do something? I guess boys will keep you young!

Odelsa said...

ha! boys, boys... they do naughtier things the older they get, just prepare yourself!

But aren't they so cute!

derrickandlisadye said...

happy birthday candi. i hope you have a super great day! tell braden i love his artwork! :)

Stefanie Sayre said...

i'm so sad that we are not your visiting teachers anymore. BUt we still need to do stuff.. let me know if you ever want to hang out!