Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yellowstone Park Reunion

We went to Yellowstone for the big Peterson Reunion last weekend. It turned out great and was a ton of fun! All of Kent's siblings, along with most of there families, were able to be there. It was fun to see everyone since we don't get to see everyone very often. We stayed in the camper while everyone else stayed in a nice cabin. It was a beautiful area. We went into Yellowstone Park Thursday and saw a couple animals, Old Faithful, and smelled that wonderful rotten egg smell! Jason and Braden went horseback riding on Friday with the family! Braden loved it, but it was a little too long for everyone--three hours on a hard saddle for people who are not used to riding! They were sore! We rode the 4-wheelers while there also. The scenary on top of the mountains there was just beautiful! I want to go back just for that! It was good to get away, but always good to get home! And I'm glad the weather was good for us!! I'm dreading winter--let's just not talk about it!





1 comment:

Jess said...

Summer is so fun! All the family get togethers! I haven't been to West Yellowstone in years! Maycie would love it! My brother-in-law is going to take Maycie on a horse ride and she can't wait! She talks about it all the time(we are going up there on Friday and Saturday)! Are you sure you don't want to run with me! :) (I am a little sore and who knows how faithful I will be???)