Sunday, July 27, 2008

Searle Family Reunion

We went to Mosida Lodge in Utah--in the middle of no where--for the big Searle Reunion. Despite the billion flies and mosquitoes, we had a great time. Jason wasn't able to go so me and the boys caught a ride with my parents in the burb. It was one snug ride (so it's kind of a good thing Jason couldn't go--it would have been a tight squeeze and we probably would have had to drive--this way we saved on gas!)

Braden hugging my cousin, Quincy. Braden loves my cousins since he doesn't have any (well he now has one which will be my next blog but...)! My cousins are more his cousins because they are his age and younger! I love that he plays with them! They all love him so much!!

We went on a pioneer trek with actual wagons. (Well, I stayed since in the air conditioned lodge with Kyden, but I kind of wished I could have went with everyone and there styling pioneer attire!) Braden got to ride in the wagon and had a good time frying in the sun!
Braden helping Grandpa made snow cones for everyone!
So lazy me--no rotated pictures! Grandpa (or uncle to everyone except Braden and Kyden) reading to the kids. The kids just flock to Uncle Bryan! He seems to attract every single kid! He is just so much fun!
Me and the boys getting ready to leave!

No comments: