Saturday, July 5, 2008

Good Night, Sleep Tight!

My boys are funny when they sleep! Neither of them liked to be swaddled! They get mad when the blanket is too tight or sometimes if they even have a blanket on them! And they fall asleep anywhere (especially when I don't want them to)! When Braden was less than a month old, I have a picture of him sleeping like this with his arms out, but was too lazy to find it to put on here. Isn't it funny that they sleep the same?!
Right after Braden was born and was getting all cleaned up, we got a picture of him with his hands behind his back with head, just chillin' and I caught Kyden sleeping the same way the other day! Braden still sleeps like that! I don't know what's up with my boys, but I think it's pretty cute!
Braden fell asleep on the couch again! At least it was bed time and he had his pj's on!
My brother, Eric, and Kyden sleeping on the floor! Eric must have been pretty tired when he layed down with Kyden because he NEVER takes naps!

Braden's nap with his sippy cup on Aunt Bec's bed!

Mowing the lawn with Grandpa Searle! And he fell asleep about 5 minutes after I took this picture!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow your boys are getting really big. I can't believe how fast babies grow. They are so cute!

Hansenblog said...

Your boys are adorable. And I just had to tell you I have the exact same picture of Madison sleeping with her arms up like that. It's so funny.