Saturday, July 5, 2008

Trouble Maker

Braden was SSSOOOO proud of himself for putting baby ointment all over himself and all over our fan! I don't know why he did it, but he was sure excited about it until he had to take a 2nd bath for the day and then he cried and cried! I was just getting ready for the day and Braden wasn't making much noise, but he usually doesn't so I didn't think anything of it. I didn't catch him until he came in and showed me his white little hands and body! I just had to laugh! But I'm not laughing about the fan I have to clean up (I still haven't done that yet). Take a look at my proud little boy!




4 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

Bailee does that all the time but she puts it other kids :(! I love looking at your blog your kids are growing so fast. Mariann Frost took my pictures. I love her she is so sweet and cheap!!! my kind of girl lol.

Cassie said...

That is great!!! It is a darn good thing kids are so cute and you love them so much, or else they wouldn't make it through some days alive. He is quite the rascal. He has that love for lotion.

Odelsa said...

SOOOOO cute! That boy can get away with anything.

Jess said...

Oh, how cute! Your boys are so cute! Kyden is getting so big! It's crazy how fast time goes! Maycie talks about Brayden alot! It's cute! Hope your day is great!