Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our Mr. Fix-its

The boys, especially Kyden, love to raid both Grandparents odds and ends drawer with all the old tools and random stuff (I'm sure you all know the sort of drawer). Most of the stuff probably isn't the most kid friendly things ever, but oh well! So I finally got some pictures of them and here they are...
The drawer...
The boys at work...
The tool box (or a tin can my parents got from someone for Christmas that Kyden found and uses as a tool box--which now have dents all over in it--oops!!
The boys have really started to play good together (on most days)! I love it when I can sit in the other room and just listen to them play, be creative, and work things out. Kyden is really talking good now so it's fun to hear what his brain comes up with. If I can't understand him, I ask Braden and he can usually tell me what Kyden is saying--nice huh!! Love our boys!!

All tuckered out from a hard days work!! What a life!
Comfy huh! Really who would want to sleep like that! If I laid like that for a couple minutes, my neck would kill me!

1 comment:

Odelsa said...

I love your boys! I wish they loved me ;)