Saturday, January 22, 2011

Getting Ready...

For our Baby Sister...
The boys were pretty excited to be helping dad put the cradle together for there baby sister. Hopefully they are just as excited when they get to actually meet her and
have her in there home!
And here I am about to pop! I don't think I could do twins or multiples
of any sort! I would really pop then! Sorry, I look a little tired or something in this picture--must just be the pregnancy look!! UGH!!
We are excited to have a little girl in our family! It will be different for sure, but a welcomed different! I have to admit, I'm just a little nervous about going into labor since the last time I went into labor, it ended with Kyden being born in the car! But the closer it gets, the less nervous I am which sounds weird, but it's true! Our baby girl still doesn't have a name so wish us lots of luck deciding on one! We are horrible at picking out names!

2 comments:

The Carters said...

You look great! You're one of those lucky girls that only looks pregnant in the stomach area. My whole body balloons out by about the third month. I hope everything goes great!

Stefanie Sayre said...

good luck. Yea with your last pregnancy the labor part went quick so who knows what will happen this time. YOu look great by the way. I can't wait to meet your little girl!