Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Ag Show

Every year, we go with Grandpa and Grandma to Pocatello to the Ag Show in the Mini Dome. The boys love it (I just go along for the ride)! My mom was worried about me the whole time because of all the walking we were doing (but I was fine). I think she was afraid it would put me into labor! My parents are out of town for a week and get back about 5 days before my due date (February 2nd). My mom doesn't want me to have our baby while she's gone because that happened once before with Braden! Guess we'll see!

Kyden with Grandpa and Braden with Ray checking out all the tractors.
Just thought this was cute.
Driving the tractor...
You can just see the happiness and excitement on there faces!

3 comments:

Odelsa said...

I wish I was as cute as you when I was pregnant!!!

Doesn't your mom know that you are superwoman? You have those babies with no problem...you are amazing!!

Cassie said...

Give it up for the van!!! I would go there if we could, can't beat how practical they are!!! You are looking good. I can't wait to meet nameless little Peterson. Also thanks so much for the card. You are awesome. So thoughtful and a great pick me up. I'll be in Idaho for about a week and half I'll let you know the dates. Then I get to see you and meet your little one fresh into the world!!

Traci Huntsman said...

Such cute and fun posts!! I LOVED the swagger wagon video, ha! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you caved. It's the Mormon mommy thing to do anyway, isn't it? :)