Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ugly Sweater Party

We had a great time with friends a week or so ago at an ugly sweater party! Great games, great food, and great company. I don't think I've laughed so hard in a very long time! Here we all are sporting our awesome Ugly Sweaters (minus James who was taking the picture--we missed you Amanda but sick kids are now sometimes the parenting way of life! Maybe next year!)
Jason & Candi, Sam & Sheerstie, Brion & Ashley, Shawn & Cassie

A big thanks to Brion and Ashley for hosting the party at there house! What a fun night!

Sam and Sheerstie--This picture isn't the greatest, but Sam's sweater really lights up and Sheerstie has some awesome tinsel earrings and sweater vest! They won the best sweaters!
Shawn and Cassie--The game expert! She put all the games and prizes together! Quite fun and entertaining! Good job Cass!
Not a good picture, but couldn't post one of everyone else and not us! The D.I. here is all junk! They didn't have a single sweater! So, we stole these from our parents closets! Plus with a big belly, not much of a selection!

Ashley posing with her prize from unwrapping the box of candy with that get up on!
Cassie is probably going to want to kill me right now for posting this picture, but I just had to--you know preserve the memories! We will probably never be pregnant this close together again! We are due exactly 3 weeks apart--she's ahead of me. And we are both having girls! So exciting! You can barely tell she's prego in this picture anyway!!
We are

2 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

those sweaters are disgusting!!! :) Glad you had fun! :)

Cassie said...

I don't know how I am so far behind oon your blog. I swear i've been checking it. Yeah nice picture.If I was turned to the side your belly wold have looked tiny in comparasion. Your extra few inches in height... more baby space.It was such a fun night!! an annual thing for sure.