Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kyden at the Dentist

I'm really not a bad mom--I do brush my boys teeth, but they have both had a ton of cavities already! I'm going to blame that on there genes! Braden had cavities filled over a year ago--one or two in each back molar. He did great getting them filled, but by the 3rd or 4th visit, he didn't like the dentist anymore (well he liked the dentist, just not going there!) So, I decided to find a pediatric dentist who dealt with kids all the time to see if that would go over any better. The office is great! It's completely kid friendly and the tools are smaller! I love the office and so do the boys! The very end of November, Kyden had to get 4 cavities filled--all on the bottom! Poor kid, but he did great! They filled them all in one visit. He was also sedated for the appointment. He was pretty loopy and silly and it was funny to watch him. It was a good experience for having to get cavities filled! The pictures below are when they brought him back to me when he was done.



And this is what he did all afternoon. It wiped him out!

1 comment:

Taunya Spaulding said...

Pediatric dentistry is great!! I loved working on Brayden!