Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our Christmas Tree

I love having a real tree! Maybe it's because I always had a real tree growing up--but they sure are messy with pine needles dropping ever second. Jason wanted to get a fake tree this year but we finally opted for the real thing! Maybe next year we'll get a fake one. I know real one's only smell for a day or two, I just like them. My younger brother didn't even know you could have a real tree until he was older because as I got older, my parents got a fake one. Funny huh! My parents have gone back to getting a real tree just for that reason!

The boys decorating..
And the boys cooperating so well for a picture--normal!!
Another "good" picture!
Well, I tried! But I still think they are so handsome and wonderful!
This picture is a bit random, but we had the neighbor boy over the other day and they were so proud of what they made. They set this all up and then they wanted to get everyone together for a picture. I talked them into getting a picture with just the 2 of them. Creative minds! Love it!

No comments: