Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Zoo

Summer went by too fast and all the things we wanted to do never got done like visiting the zoo--I think a summer must! Jason didn't have to work until afternoon so we went one morning and had a lot of fun. The animals were very active--more active than I've ever seen them I think. Then we went to the cool park to play and have a picnic. It was a fun family outing!

This kangaroo thing was within reaching distance of us and I had no idea until I went to take a picture and was backing up when Jason saw it. It wasn't even really caged either. It kind of creeped me out but it was a cute little thing.

The lion in the background. It was pretty vocal while we were there, especially the lady lion.


I absolutely loved this little animal. They said it had just got a haircut! I think it is the cutest thing! And so funny!

Braden thinks he's cool now when I take pictures he opens his mouth in a O-shape. I don't get it, but I'll let him be cool!
Kyden loves turtles! So this was probably one of his favorite animals at the zoo. Doesn't he just look excited in this picture!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Ha ha ha, I love that...well whatever that thing is that just got the haircut. Funny, and your boys are so so cute. I am glad you got to go to the zoo