Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st Day Preschool

Yah that's right, I'm old enough to have a preschooler! Crazy I know, but so exciting! What is more exciting is that he absolutely LOVES it! His first day was September 1st and then went the 2nd too. Then this huge break because of Labor day. He asks me every day all day long when he gets to go to preschool again. When he got home from his first day, he was just wondering around the house. I asked him what he was doing and he asked when preschool was again. I told him tomorrow and then asked "Why is it boring here?" He said yep preschool is way more fun! Well, we know what he likes to do--LEARN! Keep that up little boy! I was nervous about him going because he's a momma's boy and home body, but he has done EXCELLENT! I'm so proud of him! Love you bud!
He really wanted a GREEN backpack and luckily I found one!

Preschool door!
Braden and Kyden--I've been talking up preschool all summer long to Braden about how fun it will be. One night after talking him up again, Kyden got all excited and said "Yah, me, preschool, fun, yah!" He thought he was going to preschool too--sorry not for another 2 years! He had to have his backpack but he didn't throw a fit about leaving his brother which was so nice!
Braden and Mrs. Ottley (who is also my aunt--my dad's sister--which also helps Braden not be so nervous I'm sure). She is awesome!
Look at that shining bright smile! Not even any tears! Yahoo!!
Picking up!

4 comments:

Odelsa said...

You are the best mom! Your boys are so sweet! I cant believe he is so big already and that he goes to preschool!

Mrs. Ottley is wonderful!

Hope to see you soon and excited to hear what you are having!

Elizabeth said...

That's so neat that Patricia gets to be his teacher. He looks so cute all ready for school!

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh! so cute! what a fun time in both of your lives! :) he looks so excited to be "all grown up" :)

Andrew and Shandee said...

I heard you have some cool new news. Congrats. I am so excited for you.