Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Most likely...

We're having a GIRL! The doctor wasn't 100% sure, but pretty sure! We'll have another ultrasound in about 2 months to just check gender. I don't think the doctor is wrong but it worries me a bit. I'd rather be told I'm having a boy and have it turn out to be a girl but we are excited anyway! And happy that baby girl looks good and healthy! Braden has said he wanted a sister from the time we told him he was going to be a big brother again so he was pretty excited that he was right. It will be fun having an older child who understands a little better. Kyden is just excited because his brother is excited! He will probably have a hard time when he realizes what's crashing his little world. Jason's also excited! As far as me, I've always wanted a girl and really wanted this baby to be a girl but now that it is, I'm nervous. I think it will be fun though and I'm happy! It will be an adventure--but what's life without adventure, right?! Bring on the bows!

9 comments:

Robert and Stacey Hall Family said...

Congratulations! Bows are fun and there are so many cute girl clothes. I am so excited for you guys!

Odelsa said...

Congratulations!
I'm excited for you! Bring on the bows and the pink!!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

I'm so excited your having a girl!! congrats!

Valerie said...

Congrats Candi, girls are so fun. You will see how different, right from the beginning, boys and girls are. But I loved having my two boys and then a girl. It's so much fun! I am glad the baby looks healthy. Congratulations you two!

Hansenblog said...

Congratulations Candi, I'm so excited for you guys.

Stefanie Sayre said...

yea! congrats! I'm so excited for you. Girls are fun, and you can dress them to match your style and there are soo much more options. I know she will be cute just like her momma!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! So excited for you! What a change after two boys! I'm sure it'll be so much fun!

Carlson Clan said...

Oh my goodness congrats Candi! Girls are fun but for sure different then boys. You guys have such cute kids and I can't wait to see what this little doll will look like!

Unknown said...

Congrats Candi! Girls are so much fun, but I know exactly why you are feeling nervous. I went through the same thing when I found out Sophie was a girl. I knew how to do boys, but I had no idea about all the girly baby stuff! You will be great!