Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kyden's new bed

We finally switched Kyden to a "big boy" bed. Braden was out of his crib at 18 months just because. I was holding onto the crib with Kyden because it contained him. But he is doing super in his new bed and loving it. Although he still wants to take naps in his brothers bed sometimes--I don't know why?! Now for potty training and getting rid of his binkie--don't worry he only gets his binkie at nap and bedtime. I refuse to let him have it any other time, but he is hooked to that thing! Any suggestions? I just don't want all the drama that comes with those kind of transitions so I've put off getting rid of it!


The favorite "helmet" and "glasses". My goofy boys!

Any kind of basket or box is considered a helmet by the boys in this house!

1 comment:

Taunya Spaulding said...

good luck with the binky and potty training thing! i'm already dreading the day when i have to take away garrett's binky and when we potty train! ah! sorry, i don't have any suggestions with the binky!