Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyden

My baby is ONE! Wow, how the time flies. It kind of makes me sad that he's already one, but it's wonderful because of all he has accomplished in the first year of his life! He grew so much! We love him and are so grateful for the joy he bring into our lives each day! He loves the fire on the candle. He just kept saying "WOW".

Oh man! Kyden went crazy with his cake! He had both hands full of cake and just kept stuffing cake in his mouth. He ate his whole carrot cake cupcake and got mad when we took it away from him. So different from Braden because he wouldn't touch his cake on his first birthday--and still won't! But Kyden couldn't get enough!
This is where he was born a year ago! Has it really been that long ago?! So, we never got a picture of us together in the place of his birth, so we had to get one at the year mark!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

It's crazy that he is a year-old! He is so adorable and we are excited to see you guys! We love ya'! :)

Carlson Clan said...

You had him in your car??!! He is adorable and I'm impressed that he was excited by the candles. Weston definitely wasn't. Your boys are so cute. And good luck with your house hunting!

Odelsa said...

You are super womaman! I can't believe you had in in your car!

Happy Birthday sweet Kyden, come over and teach my cubs how to walk.

I'm feeling very pregnant. i can't believe I'm doing this again. I really can't complain much though. take care!

Unknown said...

The car picture is so funny. You are superwoman.

Stefanie Sayre said...

Yea happy Birthday Kayden! SO I guess I'm official not supposed to teach in primary. They got someone to replace me but they forgot to release me. But Jess told me to not worry and have fun with only one calling. I will miss seeing you in primary... at least I still get to visit teach you each month!

The Carters said...

I still can't believe you delivered Kyden in the car. You are a ROCK STAR! Love the first picture of him with his cake. Your boys are such cuties!