Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Braden

We now have a 3 year old! Crazy! Braden turned 3 on Sunday and we had a fun day. He is getting so big and we love him so much! He brightens our lives and makes us laugh. He is so smart and we are grateful to have him in our family!! Happy Birthday Braden!!!

Well, cake wasn't so great if you couldn't tell by the look on his face! A combination of not a very long nap and embarrassed because of all the people. Plus, he doesn't really like cake so he just wanted ice cream. I ended up blowing the candles out for him.
He wouldn't sit by the cake so I had to get in the picture with him! Uncooperative! But the cake looks great huh! I can't take the credit, but my Mom did a Wonderful job!!
Braden got some play dough from some friends at playgroup and he loves it! He played with it ALL afternoon! Thanks Addi and Max!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW! I can't believe Braden is 3! Time flies so quickly! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! We miss ya'! And we love ya' tons!

Carlson Clan said...

Wow! Time flies. He is such a cute little guy. And that cake really does look great.

Odelsa said...

Happy birthday big boy....he is so cute nad yes I loved the cake. Come see me soon.

Brittany Mecham said...

gosh, can you believe it's been three years? I cant!! The cake is adorable and your boys are so beautiful!! boys are a lot of work, but a lot of fun too!! Hey so I think i deleted your comment about the pay it forward thing, or maybe i'm just imagining that you commented on it. Being sleep deprived doesn't help in this case. Anyway let me know and just ignore me if you have no idea what i'm talking about!!! thanks