Saturday, March 28, 2009

Early Easter & Enjoying the Sunshine

So, the sunshine didn't last long, but we enjoyed a day outside while it lasted. It snowed a couple days later! Oh man--we just want REAL spring weather with no snow!! But what is REAL spring weather in Idaho anyway?
Being cool on the trampoline! He is pretty goofy though.
We went to Walmart about a week ago and picked out some Easter egg dying stuff (because I always procrastinate and then when we want to do it, I don't have the stuff). Well, Braden thought it would be fun to dye Easter eggs that same day and I said yes since Jason and I will be out of town the whole week before Easter. Plus, I'm sure he'll dye eggs with my brother, Eric. It was a lot of fun--besides the one red dye spill! Braden wanted to keep dying eggs but we ran out so this is all he got!

7 comments:

The Corbetts said...

What a great idea and way cute pic of you and braden.

Jess said...

I am trying to decide if I am brave enough to let the girls color eggs! What a good example you are! Cute pictures!

The Carters said...

Cute pictures of your boys...did you take those? They are darling!

Cassie said...

The close up of your boys are so cute!! They are such handsome little men!! I'm liking the Easter eggs, I think we are are going to dye some tomorrow.

Odelsa said...

Cute cute cute! I just barely got back and it was not so fun to get all this snow but your pictures made me smile. I love how everything is new for kids. Where are you going?

Carlson Clan said...

Cute eggs! I always forget about that stuff too. And I couldn't agree more about being ready for spring weather!

Jessica said...

You and Braden did such a great job! Make sure to tell Braden...we are so proud of his eggs! The picture of you and Braden is so adorable! You look so cute!