Saturday, March 21, 2009

Partners in crime

Yes, those are beans ALL over the place! I was grinding wheat when I asked Braden to pick up the small pile he made up! And this is what I found! The whole box empty and guess who got to clean it ALL up! Yep, me! That's what mom's do--clean, clean, clean! It's alright though--I wouldn't trade my boys for anything! And they are growing up way too fast. I also found them in the dog food the other day emptying the food into the water bowl! I think this is just a warning for the future and all the trouble they are going to get into! Wish me luck!
Matching Little Guy sweatshirts! Jason is supposed to get one that says Big Guy! Kyden looks like he has been caught and yes he does have a bunch of cards scattered around.
Braden was having quiet time on the couch and it got really quiet (because he was reading books to himself) and this is how I found him.
Jumping on the bed!
Yes, the toilet paper! I think every kid has to have a picture like this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been there! You have got to love cute little boys! So much fun.

Cass said...

I'm glad to see a new post, let alone three. What cute pictures. It makes your busy weekend look like a blast!! I love pictures of your boys getting into to trouble. It makes mothering look exhausting!