Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weekend in Boise

We had a very fun weekend spent with Brion, Ashley and Maddy. My roommate, Debbie, from college got married and her reception was in Boise so we decided to go since Brion and Ashley had just moved there and we thought the trip would be worth it! Nothing against my roomie's reception, but I don't know if we would have went all that way just to see her for 30 minutes! It was very fun to see her though--Congrats!! I'm so excited for her! I also got to see Shelby, another roommate from way back when! We missed each other at the reception, but got to catch up the next day since she lived just 10 minutes away from Brion and Ashley! It was fun to see her since I haven't seen her in years--besides catching up through blogging! So, we had a very fun and productive weekend! Oh ya, we also went to see Jason's cousin. She and her husband just adopted 2 kids and they are so cute!! It was fun to see them too. The weather was so nice and we did not want to come back to snow. It was soooo beautiful! We even got to go to the Zoo in Boise! Braden loved the animals! Kyden especially loved the monkeys! He just giggled and giggled at them--it was so cute! Wish I would have had my video camera! Thanks Pearson's for such a great weekend! We want to do it again soon! We miss having you guys around!
Leopard, Braden, Dad!!
Awesome giraffe slide huh! The kids loved it!
Eating at McDonald's after seaching, I swear, the whole town for something to eat!
Kyden loved it outside! As for the rest of us! And today the weather is so nice--I just want it to stay nice!! I walked outside today to birds chirping and it just made me want to jump up and down, scream and dance!! I'm ready for spring!
Braden and Maddy having a ball on the slide!

Our handsome boys! Braden's thinking--oh mom, quit taking pictures (I really don't take THAT many)! They are growing up so stinkin' fast! I can't believe I almost have a 3 year old! Where did the time go to? Kyden is 11 months old now and has been walking good for about a month! Yah, exciting, but so much more work, but then again he did crawl at 7 months so what's the difference between walking and crawling--they still get into everything! Braden is almost 3 and likes to pretend he can read! He loves his brother and does not like to be apart from him!
My cousin, Jake, and Braden playing with the car race track. I watched him a couple days last week while his parents were on vacation! Braden loves playing with him!

3 comments:

Odelsa said...

hello, I totally forgot to ask you how Boise went on Sunday when I saw you. Too distracted with my crazyness. You guys are super cute in these pictures. Glad you had a good time!

Unknown said...

Cute little boys!

Stefanie Sayre said...

Thanks for the note in the mail. You are so sweet. I'm glad you guys had fun in SLC. I'm so jealous!