Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Highlights of the last month

Super Bowl Party--or at least for the husbands!! We didn't catch much of the game since we had our hands full being moms and chatting!Braden has his cheesy smile down quite well--Don't you think! He was pretty proud of himself because he would stand on the stool behind him and jump onto his Clifford bike. Cool huh!
Kyden loves food--this night was very messy with berries!
The new thing for naptime--I set the timer for 60 minutes--yes 60 minutes (on purpose) and let Braden sit on his bed and look at books. My plan for him to fall asleep usually works and I end up going in and stopping the timer before it goes off!
Braden with my cousin. He loves my cousins since he doesn't have any his age and they love him. We have gone to a couple of there basketball games and loves them. He is cheering for my cousin in this one with her sister. He had a blast!
Watching the basketball game!
So, I just had to put this picture on because it is just so cute! Braden put this tin can on Kyden's head and he didn't mind it until Braden bumped it and I think it scared Kyden! He looks like a Russian huh! Yah, I love it because I saw a lot of men who wore those hats when I was in Russia! Oh and Braden's new thing to do is wrestle with Kyden. Braden will lay on him and Kyden takes it pretty well. Usually he laughs but I have to stop it because Braden is going to break his arm one of these times if he's not careful! Braden just doesn't understand how big his is compared to Kyden! Oh well, I guess it's just a stage--another one I should enjoy!
We went rollerskating for FHE with my family and we had such a good time! Braden hasn't stopped talking about it! Braden refused to wear rollerskates, but he loved riding in the stroller and walking around. Kyden wasn't so sure about the whole thing!
Eric and Braden!
Our Valentine's ice cream. We went to Sub Zero and it was so good! And it is just a fun place for kids because it is cool to see them make the ice cream with freezing nitrogen (I think that's what it is--oh well if not) and the steam. We told Braden all day that we were going to get ice cream so when we headed there and had to stop at a store before ice cream he almost had a melt down! It was a great night! Thanks babe!!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like so much fun! Braden is getting so big! Cute pictures! I haven't roller skated for so long, I think I would be refusing to wear skates too! :)

bridgetrussell said...

I seriously love the picture of Kyden with the berries all over. I like the one with the tin can too. Sometimes kids are so cute when they are crying. Your kids are so adorable!

Odelsa said...

Those pictures are so cute! Braden is at a very cute age...enjoy it!

Jessica said...

Sounds like everything is going well for you guys! It was good to be able to read what you have been up too! Braden and Kyden are the cutest cousins ever! Hope you guys have a wonderful night!

Cassie said...

I can't believe February is almost over!! I'm liking the pictures of Kyden crying with the Russian hat. Good technic with Braden's nap time. It seems to be working, that's good news. Let's get together this week, how does Thursday sound? I'll call ya.

rigbyspot said...

Kyden the berry boy! Pretty cute! Hope we see you soon!