Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lucky 1,2,3 !! Who will it be??

PaY iT FoRwArD!!
I found this fun idea on my friend's blog and thought it was a GREAT idea!! So be one of the first three people to comment on this and I will make you something- my choice!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 3 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU! (you may surprise even yourself how creative you can be when the pressure is on)

3 comments:

The Carters said...

Candi,
Am I seriously the first one to comment on this? What an awesome idea! You're a totally crafty/creative person, so I'm excited to see what you come up with. I'm off to post this on my blog! :)

Eric and Terrilynn said...

I can't believe more people haven't commented yet. I think it will be fun

The Corbetts said...

Yippy lucky number 3. Your trip looked like it was fun. What cute boys you have.