Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter Fun

So, I can't figure out how to rotate this picture so I'm just leaving it how it is. If anyone would like to fill me in on how to do it, let me know! We had a fun Easter. We colored eggs Friday night and Braden had fun smashing the eggs. Luckily we had a lot of boiled eggs--dispite the outrageous price. Jason had to work Saturday, which is when my family does the Easter Bunny stuff, so we hung out with my family. Braden loved looking for candy eggs at Grandpa and Grandma Searle's house. He loved all the candy! Wish is was Easter everyday! We even went to an Easter egg hunt at the park, but Braden didn't really like that. I think there were too many people there for him. Well, we hope everyone had a fun Easter!










1 comment:

The Corbetts said...

Good job on blogging, good luck with the baby. Can't wait to see pictures. It took me a while to learn how to rotate pics as well. you have to do it when you down load them onto the computer. If someone had not showed you. Then i will do it when we move up there. We are moving May 3. So see you then and your new baby.