Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Braden's 2nd Birthday!

So...I guess I take a lot of pictures sideways! Man, I have problems! Well, I'll try and get the pictures fixed, but I ran out of time and just decided to post them anyway. We went to Leo's Place for pizza and fun on his birthday. Grandpa Searle spoiled him and let him ride on all the little toys and do the arcade games. Grandpa even took him in the kids place (where grandpa wasn't supposed to go) and climbed up the ropes with him since mom is too big to even walk!! We had cake and ice cream the next night with everyone. And yes, that is a SpongeBob cake! No, I don't like SpongeBob and the only time he watches it is with Uncle Eric since we don't have cable. Braden just gets a kick out of SpongeBob so that's why Grandma Searle whipped up an awesome SpongeBob cake! He had a lot of fun and was so excited to blow out his candles! He's been practicing for months! Well, hopefully the next time I blog it will be of our new little boy! Could be any day now! Wish us luck!!




3 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Happy birthday Braden!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. He's such a stud

Cass said...

I'm glad you are still posting. Happy Birthday to your little man. I can't believe he's two already!

Elizabeth said...

Your little boy is so cute! It looks like he had a great birthday!