Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's a BOY!

We finally welcomed our new baby boy into our family Tuesday, April 8th at 3:15 in the morning! And he came with a bang and one "funny" story to tell. The short story--he was born in our car outside of the hospital and Jason got to catch him. I guess we must have waited too long?!?? I really only had strong contractions for maybe 2 hours and then we headed to the hospital in time to pull up and deliver in the car! Cool huh! It is kind of unreal to me and I still can't believe that happened! Oh well! Everyone is doing great! We named him Kyden Kent. Braden loves his little brother. Once he met him though, he found the huge cupboard and played in it! He loved all the "stuff" at the hospital. (I started to do this blog at the hospital and then the computer went dead and I didn't have the power cord so I am finally getting around to it a week and a half later!!)








3 comments:

Ryder Clan said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I cannot believe that happened to you. But, at the same time it's kind of awesome, because that is SOME story! You are just lucky that you were right there and if anything had gotten complicated it could have been addressed right away. And, congratulations! He's adorable. Try and keep the blog updated because I want to see more pictures.

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful baby boy!!! You all look so great! I'm SO happy for you! Congratulations!

Annie Hebdon said...

That story is so crazy. Congrats on the baby boy! He's adorable.