Monday, March 24, 2008

PARTY

Wow! I finally got our blog up and running! I bet you are all so proud! Now, I just have to keep up with it! So, s0me of the nicest friends in the world threw me a surprise baby shower/get together before the baby's born. Thanks a bunch guys! It was so much fun seeing everyone and catching up. I had a blast and it was such a welcomed surprise. You all know how it is to do the same thing over and over everyday and try to entertain a toddler when it is freezing cold outside--sometimes gets a little boring! Well, this is not going to be the biggest blog, but now that I figured it out, I think I could get addicted so... watch out! Thanks again to everyone who came! I loved it!






















4 comments:

Cass said...

Can I just tell you how happy I am to pull up your blog and actually find something on it! We did have a good time. When ever I see you I always am reminded why I like ya so much. We need to get together more! Keep posting!

The Corbetts said...

Wow Yay, Good job Candi. Looks great. if you have any questions just e-mail us or leave a comment. amcorbett683@gmail.com oh and I need your address as well. We had such a good time thanks. See ya soon.

Elizabeth said...

Hey Jo,
I was totally bummed that we didn't have a chance to talk on Sunday. I'm so excited for you with number 2 and all. Congrats and Good Luck! Love ya, Liz

Annie Hebdon said...

Candi! I love that you have a blog. I found it through Cassie's. Congrats on the new baby! I'm going to add you to my blog. Hope thats ok!