Friday, August 20, 2010

When I started dreaming a lot...

That's when I knew I was pregnant--Weird but I hardly ever dream except when I'm pregnant so that was one of my first clues to know I was pregnant!! 3rd child is on it's way and will make his/her entrance February 2nd (or before!!)--so that makes me almost 17 weeks now. We are all super excited! Braden thinks the baby is a girl so guess we'll see in a couple weeks. I would love to have a girl but I won't be disappointed if it is a boy because I just love my boys! I am feeling pretty good now since I'm in the best part of pregnancy--you know not as nauseous all the time and not quite so tired (at least that's how my 2nd trimesters go). Plus everyone is finding out so it's not like I'm just gaining weight cause I'm eating to much--there's a baby growing inside me!

10 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

HOORAY!! I'm excited to meet this sweet baby in 6 months. :) Glad you're feeling better!

Valerie said...

congratulations Candi! How exciting! Wow 17 weeks, you are almost half way done. I can't wait to find our what you are having. So much fun to add to your beautiful family

Taunya Spaulding said...

congratulations!!! that's so exciting! 17 weeks-man you kept it quiet for a long time! :) glad you're starting to feel good and i can't wait til you guys find out what you're having! :)

Robert and Stacey Hall Family said...

Congratulations! I hope all goes well with your pregnancy!

Johnson Family said...

Congrats! That is very exciting. If it is a boy I am here to tell ya that life with three boys is great! Although I do have to admit those cute pink outfits I see are pretty cute!

Cass said...

I hear ya about the dreams!!! I wake up to wild dreams, straining to remember them and try to make sense of the crazy happenings during unconsciousness. Congrats again, I know your ok with a boy but I'm crossing my fingers for a little lady then we can go a little crazy at the jjcole sale.

Danielle Bateman said...

Oh lucky little baby! Congratulations :) So happy for you and miss you much! Thank heavans for blogs-

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling good!

C$ said...

Yay Candi! I'm so excited for you guys!! Congratulations!

Tamara said...

Congratulations! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear what you are having.