Friday, October 9, 2009

Our Mr. Mischievious

WOW! All I can say is "How can two little brothers be SOOOO different?!" I'm not complaining because I wouldn't want them to be the same. I love the differences--It's just hard to get used to when you expect them to be the same. Braden does get into things, but Kyden is so much worse. It just makes for adventure in our lives and a whole lot of laughs (at least when it's all over)!

Uh oh, I've been caught on the counter....with a bag a chips. Like father, like son!

Yes, he just decided to crawl under the camper...
And then eat some dried up worms from when it rained. NASTY!
He was so proud of himself for putting these blocks together although he made a mess in the process. Always cleaning up after those little ones--that's what mom's do!
Ky and Aunt Bec at her birthday dinner. What a smirky smile!
What mom, it's just flour?

Do I look like Grandpa? I love riding on the lawn mower!
Bowl full of yogurt on the head.
I thought it was a shoe! But it sure didn't fit like one!
Carmel smeared all over my face and I'm tired.
Doesn't mom's eye liner look good on my face? Ya, and he still hasn't learned after getting into it 3 more times! I have to put it up now and whenever he sees me putting it on, he points at it and cries if I don't give it to him. He just wants to be like mom! Dad doesn't like this very much, but what can I do when I am with these boys all the time and I can't lock them out of the bathroom while I get ready or they would get into something else.
Uncle Ray carrying me in a box and I liked it!
We love our Kyden! He is so funny! About a month ago, he woke up around 1am and was ready to go for the day--I wasn't. He was laying in our bed because I was so tired trying to get him to sleep and he kept moving around and bonking both Jason and my head. Jason was about ready to throw him out, but what made the whole night laughable was when we heard this little "choo, choo". Kyden loves trains and even if you can barely hear it, he'll hear it. We just laughed and laughed! He is such a goof, but we love him so much!

No comments: