Friday, October 9, 2009

Could you say Proud?

Oh man, I thought I turned this one, but this will have to do! Jason finally caught some fish--big ones, just down at the river! One weighed about 4 pounds 20 something inches long and the other 2 ish pounds and 18 inches long! Ya, sorry Jason can't remember! But he was super proud of himself! He has been trying to catch a big one all year! Glad he did--it made the license all the more worth it!

Then, I have been couponing a bit and I have to brag a little on this one. Oh course I didn't need to buy all of this right now, but it makes for good food storage! I got 64 items for $48.98 and I saved $206.56! I know I spent a lot of money, but for the stuff I got and the brand, it was a steal of a deal. Plus I got a $2 coupon for my next shopping trip just for buying something (not exactly sure why I got it--I think if was from the oil). I was pretty proud of myself! It's fun couponing when you can get these kinds of deals, but it can be a lot of work.

This one's for you Cass--I know you'll like it! Girl's Night at Sundae's! Yep, we are pigs, but we sure enjoyed it! After ice cream, we--I know you're going to like this one--we spent a couple hours in Walmart! Seriously, what is there to do when you're on a bugdet and just want to talk and the ice cream place was closing! Plus, the majority of us live with parents so there was no going back to someone's house! Maybe someday we'll grow up! Ha, ha!!! But Cassie did move to Utah and we are completely sad. Although we are so glad she is finally able to be with her husband everday, we miss her! It was just getting fun! Don't worry, we will do a big girls trip as soon as we're done having babies (or maybe before)! We'll just have to see! Anyhow, thanks Cass for all the good times! We enjoyed you and your kids while we were here and also thanks for all the support! You helped the last year pass with less pain!! You're great! Hope to see you soon!

(Braden camera shy again) My brother, Mike, and his wife, Angie, are in Nicaraugia (oh man, sorry I cannot spell) for her internship. Mike served a mission there and she speaks some Spanish so it just worked out for them. They left the end of August and will be back right before Thanksgiving! They are loving it and we are so proud of them! We send our love and prayers!

2 comments:

rigbyspot said...

Way to go on that shopping trip!

Cass said...

You're so sweet. Yes, we had SO many good times. Thank you SO much! I miss you guys tons!