Friday, October 9, 2009

It's all gone

Spikey hair!!

Nice hair Kyd's!

Oh, look at those cute little baby!

ALL GONE! Jason did this one too (he inniated potty training)! I went to the temple one morning and came home to a hairless boy. Which I had wanted to do, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. But the only thing I was slightly mad about was the fact that Jason didn't get any pictures of his first haircut, but really no big deal. We took one later and he did save the hair!
Doesn't he look handsome and all grown up?! No baby anymore! Although he will be my baby for a while!!
Nice cute boys showing off there adorable new pj's (if you can say that about boys pj's) from G&G Peterson.

And then the wrestling began! And I've heard it just gets worse the older they get! I just can't wait till Kyden can stick up for himself instead of me yelling at Braden all the time! Braden will be in for when Kyden starts pinning him down. Then we'll see who's crying!

No comments: