Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Random pictures of our life

"Working" (or playing on mickey mouse clubhouse) at Grandpa's office.
Messy face Kyden with a Ford sticker on his forhead.
Caught in the act.
Cousin Brielle came to visit from Texas for a couple weeks. It was fun to see her and Jessica. She has grown up so much in the last 3 months since we saw her last.
Yes...mischievious and always looking for trouble!

This picture was the right way when I downloaded it, but turned somehow. Oh well. We went to the Art Festival by the River with some friends. I'm not really into those kinds of things, but it was really fun. We'll do it again next year. They had all sorts of things for kids to do and it was all FREE--even better!
Messy hair. And if you look closely, you'll see marker on his head and shirt. What a crazy little man.
I was downstairs cleaning and Braden was upstairs watching tv (yes, my babysitter?! can you blame me sometimes!?). He came downstairs, I looked at him and wondered where he got the massive bruise on his head. He said he fell on the counter. I'm pretty stumped because I didn't hear anything and he didn't cry one bit. Doesn't that bruise look like it would have hurt when he got it? Oh well, tough guy!
Eating the WHOLE chicken leg. YUM!

1 comment:

Odelsa said...

Kyden's hair was so cute in the picture as well as the one with him eating! I MISS YOU, come by anytime! You might find me like a crazy lady but you know we love you and you can come drop by anytime.

Kyle took one week off after he had surgery and has been working after that. His surgery is in his left foot so he can still drive. But about escaping? We escape all the time, long drive or just a stroll around shelley...depressing I know!