Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Is this your cart with all the kids?

So, couponing is a wonderful game when you can do it without kids, but at times a difficult chore. On Saturday, we went to my cousins birthday party at Leo's Place and the boys played there little hearts out. Afterwards, I decided to make a quick stop to pick up some FREE and practically free grocery's. Well, on the 5 minute car ride, Kyden fell asleep. I was already there and it was 5pm so I didn't want him to sleep very long anyway so I took him in. I layed a blanket down and put him in and he slept the whole time (20 minutes). While doing the shopping, Braden kept telling me he was tired and layed his head down. He fell asleep while we were checking out. It was pretty funny. And then the bagger asked if the cart with the kids was mine. I got a kick out of that--the sleeping kids that is. She just didn't want to put my grocery's in the wrong cart. I had to take a picture. Anyway, in the end, the shopping spree was worth. I got $70 worth of grocery's for practically free after a $20 rebate, $3 and$5 coupon to use next time, sales, coupons. And all this stuff was brand name stuff I would hardly ever buy before. AWESOME!!! I do LOVE couponing even though it does take some time and getting used to. I'm still trying to get it right. I always make some kind of mistake, but at least I'm getting more for my money. Oh and I just have to say that I got some post cereal, regularly $4.89 for $.25! Crazy! I didn't even know that was possible!


This isn't the best picture for this but just look closely. Kyden loves wearing Braden's crocks and usually just one. I think they need to invent some kind of beeper for shoes because we have lost these shoes more than once since Kyden loves them!
Messy hair boys! I think it's time for a haircut--two haircuts!






Another picture with cousin Brielle except no one wanted to smile.
This was supposed to be a cute picture of the boys on the combine with Uncle Ray, but that didn't work out so well. Kyden was super tired so when I got up to take a picture, he thought I was leaving and burst our crying. Braden thought he was starving eating a granola bar, and Ray was cracking up at Kyden. Well, they had fun anyway.

Shocker! Braden actually fed the goats at the zoo.
But this one was obvious--Kyden has no fear!
Isn't this picture adorable! Braden with my cousin Quincy. She came over to play last week and I wanted to take a picture of them and they both cooperated. She is a doll and so sweet!
But, when we tried to fit them and all there car seats in the back of our honda, we had a little trouble. That will be a requirement before our next child--to get a bigger car. They all BARELY fit. Everytime I shut Quincy's door, she would say "Bumpy" and laugh.

9 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

so cute! i feel really bad that braden has such a terrible time at the dentist today! well, at least is was his last one for awhile! he did great!

Odelsa said...

So my kids have never stayed asleep in the cart! I'm so jeolous, your kids must be really deep sleepers...I wish!

That would be so nice to grocery shop without kids making all the noise and running around. You are soooo cute by the way! I love how you tell your kids stories in your blog.

That picture with the messy hair is adorable!

Unknown said...

I love all your pictures! It makes me happy that someone else has crazy boys that are full of energy, but happy. I love the shopping cart pictures and the story about Squirt. We have definitely overfed certain animals! Gotta love it.

Jessica said...

Cute, cute kids. My little boy loves to wear his older sister's shoes too. I agree with the shoe beeper. Some of Carly's shoes are still missing because we haven't found them yet.

Tamara said...

You need to teach me how you coupon. I need to do it but I don't want to do the work and I don't know how to get cereal for 25cents. That is amazing!!!

Jess said...

I wish my girls would just fall asleep instead of scream! The last couple trips to the store was a nightmare! Couponing is wonderful! I usually go late at night or make Spencer go with me! Isn't it crazy what you can get for such a great price! :) Looks like your summer is going great!

Brittany Mecham said...

gosh those boys are cute!! I totally wish i could have seen you when we came home. Should have made the time because we were there so lone, however time flies and we got so busy that i blinked my eyes and we are home already!! I love looking at blogs but with out my own computer i hardly ever get to. Someday soon we'll get a new one and hopefully i'll keep up more ant be able to comment more. LOVE all the pictures, boys are so crazy but so much fun too! Talk to you later!

Ryder Clan said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable!! How is everything going for you?

derrickandlisadye said...

Wow I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. I sure miss seeing you each week at church. Your boys are so handsome and obviously angels if they sleep while shopping!!! We need to have a girls night and catch up with you. Take care!!