Friday, July 3, 2009

It's finally done

The beginning of a huge project! G&G P decided it was time to get a swingset for the grandchildren so they ordered it and had it delivered. And then it rained and rained and rained! And we waited and waited and waited! But it is finally finished now and the boys love it. Although some of it is still a bit big for the boys, they will be able to grow into it! That's what I love most about it and also it's adult proof too so I'm not going to break it if I try it out!!
Hmmmm, where am I going to put these rocks! (In my mouth for sure!!)
Working up a sweat and blisters on hands!
This is already fun Grandpa!
Can I help? This little PINK shovel was fought over a bit!
Are you sure you can get out of there?
Ooohh! What are they doing over there? I better go check it out!
In the playhouse part.


I love it!! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma! You're the best!!
Braden wanted a friend over the other day to play on his swingset, but no one could come over so we called Uncle Eric to the rescue. Now that he can drive, he can do what he wants. So he was so sweet to come over and play with the boys. They love Uncle Eric. And he even took him to get an icee!! What a nice uncle!!
Braden and Kyden love the swingset! It is so fun! Thanks Grandpa, Grandma, and Dad for spending countless hours putting it together, cementing, digging in the dirt,...! We love you!

1 comment:

Odelsa said...

Hey, I want one of those for the adults!

That looks so fun!