Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year's Eve

So...my parents went out of town New Year's Eve day so last minute we decided to throw a little party at my parents house (without them even there). We ate pizza and junk, played Just Dance 3, pool, and sat and talked!

Hadlee and Hayley--They are almost exactly a year apart but you wouldn't ever guess that because Hadlee is so little and Hayley is a little chub. Little cuties! I was due with Hayley on Hadlee's birthday but had her a couple days early. It would have been fun for them to share a birthday, but I was so ready to have her when I did that I didn't care about the date at the time :).
Just Dance 3! So much fun!!! I want to buy it now!
This little guy got so tired, he just laid down in the mist of all commotion and went to sleep 30 minutes before midnight! Yes, we are great parents--we let our kids stay up!
Hayley would not go to sleep!! Poor girl was so tired but her schedule is so messed up from being with family that I really didn't care that she was up!
Party kids after midnight! We had streamers everywhere! It was a fun night! Just chillin' and eating! Here's to a wonderful, crazy, fun, adventurous...2012!!!

No comments: