Sunday, March 21, 2010

Handsome Boys

Braden asked me a while back as I was getting him ready for church "When is dad getting one of these?" Meaning a suit. Guess it's been a while since Jason wore his suit and Braden has worn one since he was 18 months old. So here's my handsome boys all dressed up. Love it!!
And this was the first Sunday Kyden got to wear a suit since we found a new one for Braden and passed Braden's down to him. I think they look so good all dressed up--like little missionaries.
Zonked right out after church at Grandpa and Grandma's house. He still has his binkie for nap and bedtime because I don't want to face getting rid of it yet. Fun!!

8 comments:

Mickie said...

What a good looking group of boys!!!! I have the best two grandsons ever, and I'm so proud of them! Thanks, Jason and Candi, for sharing them with us! Love ya!

Odelsa said...

Soooo cute! I loved that Brayden would always wear a suit. Just adorable! Ky looks super sharp in his...these boys are getting so big!

Julia said...

Your boys are getting soo big! Love their suits, they look so handsome!

Taunya Spaulding said...

They are very handsome boys..all 3 of them! :) Your boys look like little missionaries! :) hope all is going well!

KELLI said...

I love all the boys in their suits! So nice!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! Yes, they all look so good in their suits! It is hard to believe how big Braden and Kyden are both getting! We sure miss you guys, but it sounds like you are doing well! Thanks for the compliment, by the way on our blog! It made me feel really good, because I have lost weight. So far I have lost 17 lbs.! So I am glad people are noticing! It meant a lot! We are so excited to see you guys in July! It is going to be so much FUN! We love you! Brielle says 'Hi' to Braden and Kyden!

Carlee said...

What cute boys you have! How are you guys? We need to get together sometime. I haven't seen you forever!

Valerie said...

they do look like little missionaries, so adorable! And you are right, I think pregnant people are so cute, however being pregnant I don't feel cute at all ha ha ha. I also forget that it's COLD in other places, every time I call my Mom I tell her how hot it is and she laughs because you guys are getting snow. Don't worry, I am sure the sun will be shining soon :)