Thursday, May 14, 2009

You choose...

Nerd-a-licious, study-o-haulic, Grandpie....OR
Cool, care free guy! Where do you think he'll end up? I think he's a little fireball so who knows!
This picture is kind of funny because Braden was having a ton of fun using the timer to take pictures of us! It was good practice anyway! Kyden didn't love it so much. He looks a little bored!

Cousin Brielle (and Uncle Travis and Aunt Jessica) came to visit from Texas for 2 weeks! It was a lot of fun seeing them all and playing with cute cousin Bri. Having them here just made us wish they were closer, but we know they love it in Texas and that's where they need to be. Yes, this is the only picture we got of them. For some reason, we didn't get a single picture until the night before they flew out and they were all in jammies! Isn't that life! At least they are happy!

Happy Mother's day! I think I need a mother's day every month to remind me how wonderful being a mother is. I love it despite the moments! Although Jason was sick on mother's day (which he felt really bad about) and I took the boys to church by myself, it was a wonderful day! As I drove to church, I just sat and thought about all the amazing things there are about being a mom. I realize more and more every day how much my mom did (and does) for me! It's a whole different thought process being a mom myself! Thanks mom! Your the best! I love being a mom and wife and wouldn't trade it for anything!!! Me and my handsome boys!
We also got to talk to Uncle Jesse who is on a mission in Korea. Braden loved it and talked his ear off.
Braden and Abby--he loves playing with her. They were making a canoe?!
We took Grandma P lunch at her school. Braden loves going to Grandma's school and seeing the kids. He also loves playing silent ball with them and they love when we come.
So, this picture is sideways but I don't care. I just want you all to see that he is asleep still holding onto his balloon. He LOVES balloons and everything and anything that looks like a balloon. When we go into any store and he sees anything in the air he goes crazy--ooohhhing and awhing and "wow". He is a sweetheart! We love our boys!

3 comments:

Cass said...

What cute pics! I love that Braden is setting up the timer. Kids are so great. Kyden is looking good in his specs!

Odelsa said...

The pictures of Kyden are so funny! he is so cute! I hope you had a good mothers day. You are a beautiful and just the sweetest mommy I know. See you soon!

The Corbetts said...

I think he'll be babe-alious. What cute pics. braden must of loved talking to his uncle jessie how fun. Happy mothers day Jason will just have to spoil you another day.