Friday, May 22, 2009

Yes...I'm offcially one of THOSE...

Coupon lady! I went to to a coupon class last night and absolutely loved it! It was awesome! 4 hours came and went and I had no idea! We even went shopping and I was frazzled! I didn't know what I was doing and was so excited about how much I was going to save! So...I haven't broken everything out on what cost what and I don't have time to tell you that now, but I spent $28 and got 28 items so everything averaged out to $1--obviously everything wasn't just a dollar, some less and some more! Isn't that amazing! And it wasn't cheep mac and cheese either! It was brand name good stuff like chicken, watermelon, crackers, pickles, salad dressing... Yah, I was pretty excited! And I'm super excited to really get going on it! It was completely worth the $35 I spent for the class especially since I saved over $50 on my first trip to the store and I bought stuff I needed! Gotta love couponing!!!


Gator riding! We buckle Kyden in and off they go! Braden drives and Kyden gets whiplash every time they start out! They love it! Even if it's not the safest toy around!

Kyden riding!
My handsome boys all ready for church!



1 comment:

Odelsa said...

your boys are soooo handsome! They are at a very fun age! hey coupon lady, i'm glad you found some great deals, I heard is all very addicting. Have fun, see you soon..