Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oops..hope she survives!

Well, one day Hayley was being crabby so I put her on the counter while I finished filling our honey jar up. I turned around for a second and when I looked back this is what I found...Hayley's hand digging in. Oh...no honey for a year you say! Well, lets just say she may or may not have gotten a lick or 2 of honey. Oops! It just had to be something she's really not supposed to have! Little stinker! But with a smile like that, how can you be mad at her!
Oh yep, your caught!!!
Being the nice brother Kyden is, he decided to share some chocolate with Hayley one day after her nap. He even had to unwrap it for her. He was so proud of himself. We heard Hayley crying after her nap but I wanted to finish up what I was doing so I guess Kyden took matters into his own hands and went to check on her. This is what I found when I went to get her. I wondered why she wasn't crying any more. Chocolate does wonders!! Did I mention that this chocolate had chunks of peanuts and toffee in it! Another food she's not supposed to have! But she sure was happy!
Kyden loves his sister...just a little too much (most of the time)! He wouldn't even touch her for the 1st month of her life but now he just can't get enough of her. Just wait till she can beat on him--he better watch out! He was being a big helper this day feeding her (and gagging in between bites when she would spit it out). He's so goofy!
It's a miracle that these little ones survive especially when they have older siblings beating up on them and feeding them things they shouldn't have or leaving out toys that are just too little. But they do survive---hopefully they just get tougher!

3 comments:

Mickie said...

Love those little kids!!! I'm so proud of them and I can't believe how grownup they are!!!

Danielle Bateman said...

They are getting so old! How do you do it with 3?

Shanley said...

oh my goodness. she is SO cute! I miss that little girl! =)