Saturday, August 6, 2011

Our First Visitor's

My cousin, who lives in Logan, got married the end of June so my family came to stay with us for a night. It was a bit cozy, but that's how we like it!! A couple days before the wedding, his fiancé went through the temple for the first time so Jason and I babysat all of the kids. Between 3 of my cousins and our kids, we had 4 babies (9 months and younger--2 of them being less than a month old) and 7 more kids under the age of 5. We also had the younger brother who is 16 to help babysit (he was a lot of help). It actually went really well and we were happy to do it! Here's Jason with the 2 older babies!
My family got into town Friday night so we went to dinner at Texas Rhodehouse. Love there hats!
Sleepy boys...
Waiting for the big family picture.
Ahhhh....how sweet. Sleeping in Grandma's arms.
Little handsome missionary
Kyden and Quincy...We miss seeing her! We used to babysit her once a week while her mom (my aunt) went to work! She is so cute and sweet! Kyden loves her!
Abby and Braden...these two are friends of the heart. They are so much alike! We went to lunch with her and her sisters and mom Friday before all my family got there--so nice of them to treat us to lunch and a good time! So good to catch up and have some fun!

No comments: